Frequently Asked Questions
Some common questions and answers about the adventure camp are below, we hope these are of some use
- 1) Do leaders need to attend the camp?
- 2) If leaders don't need to attend who will look after the scouts
- 3) What are the catering arrangements?
- 4) Will cooking equipment be supplied?
- 5) Will Scouts attending get a choice of activities?
- 6) One of my scouts is under 11 will they be able to attend?
- 7) Is there a kit list?
- 8) I have forgotten to apply and it is passed the closing date, can I still send scouts?
- Unfortunately after the closing date no more applications will be accepted.
- 9) I have Young Leaders who want to attend as staff can they come
- Young leaders can not attend, all staff need to be 18 at the time of the event.
- 10) One of my scouts needs to leave early or arrive late is this a problem?
- 11) Do i need to book the ferry / pay ferry ticket for Island Camps?
- No the camp starts at the ferry terminal